What are your greatest challenges?
When do you say “I can’t” or “I am not”?
Affirmations are a long established tool to support us in overcoming fears, doubts and negative thinking. They work best when spoken aloud and repeated often, so why not make yours a statement that can be beautifully displayed in your home or place of work? Follow the suggestions below to create your own words, or select one of our pre-made designs.
Dark oak stained pine wood base suspended from sisal sting.
Size: 22 x 7.5 cm approx. (adjustable sisal string hanger not included in size)
CREATING YOUR AFFIRMATION
- The key to a successful affirmation is to take your time creating it.
- Consider a negative thought you have about yourself and write out the positive counterpart.
- Focus on what you want and not what you don’t want or don’t like about yourself (you are doing your best – love yourself for that right now).
- Keep your statement short, so it is easy to say and remember.
- Always write the affirmation in present tense, no matter how challenging or unreal it feels at the moment.
- Avoid negative words and phrases like “I want” or “I need”.
- Use “I AM” “I CHOOSE” “I HAVE” type statements.
- Read through our pre-made designs HERE for guidance.
- Select the Custom Made buying option.
- Enter your chosen words in the ‘Order Notes (optional)’ box at checkout.
We want your affirmation to support you. If you are uncertain about your wording, send us an email with your creation before placing your order. We will offer suggestions if needed.
If you need more help, you are welcome to contact us to arrange a Consultation.